Filters

Yes. Polar pro 3 pack of neutral density.
Search forum for msinger(forum member) he has a good post on them and is about to test several brands.

I ordered and received a set of filters from phantom filters.com. What arrived were flimsy polyethylene film with a makeshift way of attaching them to the camera. If you're thinking of ordering from these guys, think twice.

Hi y'all, I'm new to droning. I'm interested in buying filters for my Phantom4. Does Tiffen make filters specifically for them or any other drones? Thanks in advance:)

Hi y'all, I'm new to droning. I'm interested in buying filters for my Phantom4. Does Tiffen make filters specifically for them or any other drones? Thanks in advance:)
Hi Dronzy! Great question,

Tiffen does not make aerial filters.

If you are looking for a solid set of filters for your P4 with a lifetime warranty we make these:
DJI Phantom 4 Filters - Cinema Series - Vivid Collection

Or the base NDs only:

DJI Phantom 4 Filters - Cinema Series - Shutter Collection

Let me know if you have any questions on them!
Jeff

Reactions: PolarPro
I bought a "cheap" ND16 filter on Amazon and it arrived yesterday. The lens was loose so I thought why not stack it on the Polar Pro Polarized lens? I did and mounted it on the camera and the results are great. Yes I know they make polarized ND16 lenses but I did not want to spend $100 for a set.

The colors in bright sunlight are fantastic compared to using the Polar Pro ND8.

I bought a "cheap" ND16 filter on Amazon and it arrived yesterday. The lens was loose so I thought why not stack it on the Polar Pro Polarized lens? I did and mounted it on the camera and the results are great. Yes I know they make polarized ND16 lenses but I did not want to spend $100 for a set.

The colors in bright sunlight are fantastic compared to using the Polar Pro ND8.

Generally you dont want to stack glass elements as it can degrade image quality and make lens flaring worse, but if that works for you thats great!
If you do end up just wanting the ND16/PL we can also sell that to you individually for $29.99, you will have less lens flaring and only need to worry about keeping one glass element clean.

Either way thanks for sharing!
-Jeff

Reactions: RC Madman
Thanks I searched everywhere for just the ND16/PL and could not find it. I would much rather have a purpose built lens. Do I contact you in a PM?

Thanks I searched everywhere for just the ND16/PL and could not find it. I would much rather have a purpose built lens. Do I contact you in a PM?
The fastest way to special order would be to email : [email protected] or [email protected]
They will be able to get you the filter asap!

Thanks again for the support,

-Jeff

Reactions: RC Madman

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.