Filter question

Reaction score
Hello all,

So my question is more about the physical type of filters everyone uses.

Are you using the slide on filter or the screw on type?

If it's a P3S. You need slide ons. All else can use either slide or screw on. I have the neewer 4 pack slide on. And it does have a weight issue if you try to use more than one filter.

Good luck with you choice.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Well I have a P3A, and as of right now I have only been able to shoot at late evening/night because of work.

I do have a polarized lens but haven't had a change to use it.

Has anyone used these?

Home
It's essentially a gel filter which aren't worth it at all. Too easy to get finger prints on, I've even heard of them ripping. Polar pro screw on filters are a much better option and are backed by a better warranty!

It's essentially a gel filter which aren't worth it at all. Too easy to get finger prints on, I've even heard of them ripping. Polar pro screw on filters are a much better option and are backed by a better warranty!

Yeah I was curious about the fingerprints myself.

I'd suggest screw on, some of the slide on ones are prone to overcome the gimbal motors due to their weight.
Right on. I bought slide ons and the first thing I noticed was my horizon was tilted but would slowly correct itself. Without the filter, no problems. So I have not used since.
The filters weighed 2.5 grams.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers