Filming Real Estate

Reaction score
Does anyone do this and how much do you charge? I've seen lots of videos of homes on the internet that can only be filmed with a UAV. I live in Texas and currently there are no restrictions on this. Looking at getting it insured, as well. Not sure how my friends production company can accomplish that to film concerts and events.

Also wondered the same thing myself ... Whether there is a market to earn a few bucks doing real estate flyovers or even weddings. Just curious...

I think that events that have people from the public, will be difficult to get insurance coverage. Offsetting the insurance costs with charging for videos is difficult to assess with not knowing anybody that may do this, as well. Real Estate, I think, would be considered a "closed set". The rules are so vague. I would hate to have mine drop in the crowd at an event :cry: That could seriously injure somebody. The flight could be non-profit, but video editing could be charged maybe, to keep it from being commercial. Lots of loopholes that could turn into nooses.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20