Film

Reaction score
When filming with my p3s in 2.7k 30fps you can see these little black lines up and down throughout the vid. They are also on the fpv screen. Any way of fixing this for future video

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

When filming with my p3s in 2.7k 30fps you can see these little black lines up and down throughout the vid. They are also on the fpv screen. Any way of fixing this for future video

Probably jello effect

Did you check the video from the SD card?

I got some flickering on my iPad when I watch or download recorded video through the DJI GO app, but when I move the file to my PC from the memory card and watch it back in full screen that flickering goes away and the video is perfect.

I don't see flickering through FPV screen though.. That could be refresh rate in settings on DJI GO... Change it to 60 refresh rate try that, and also turn on or off hardware decoding

Are they horizontal and when camera is toward the sun?

If they are wide black/white, it's likely overexposure warning, just adjust in camera settings/app OR more likely they are propeller shadows.

I don't see flickering through FPV screen though.. That could be refresh rate in settings on DJI GO... Change it to 60 refresh rate try that, and also turn on or off hardware decoding
I think I'll try that. It seems to be refreshing

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl