Film equipment

Not to be snarky, but a Phantom 3 is all you really need. Even with basic video editing software you can create a "film".

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Not to be snarky, but a Phantom 3 is all you really need. Even with basic video editing software you can create a "film".

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
I was wondering more about ND filters, replacement gear and anything else that you might need in the middle of no where.

A spare Phantom would definitely be a must-have if you go on long shoots. You could lose days of work if you only have one and it's not operational.

A spare Phantom would definitely be a must-have if you go on long shoots. You could lose days of work if you only have one and it's not operational.
That's not possible for me, I just spend $275 dollars on a phantom 3 repair and cannot afford another one.

I can tell you from my own experience River, props, props and more props!! :D I was flying during vacation in Arkansas last year (my p1 thankfully, not the p3) and got a little cocky while flying up a deserted road and crashed hard breaking two props. At the time I only had a single set and spent the next 4 hours trying to find a hobby shop anywhere near our remote vacation spot. I now carry 4 spare sets with my P3 kit.

Beyond that, I'd say spare batteries for sure. Maybe some spare SD cards if you fill those up quickly. I bought a power inverter so I could charge my batts on the go. That's all I got for now!

I can tell you from my own experience River, props, props and more props!! :D I was flying during vacation in Arkansas last year (my p1 thankfully, not the p3) and got a little cocky while flying up a deserted road and crashed hard breaking two props. At the time I only had a single set and spent the next 4 hours trying to find a hobby shop anywhere near our remote vacation spot. I now carry 4 spare sets with my P3 kit.

Beyond that, I'd say spare batteries for sure. Maybe some spare SD cards if you fill those up quickly. I bought a power inverter so I could charge my batts on the go. That's all I got for now!

I have 10 sets of propellers, 2 batteries, a car charger, a 64 gb sd card, an ipad and a mount, prop guards, gimbal guard and a gimbal saver is their anything else I need?

Last edited:
Reactions: SilverStone641

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj