Figured out why all Intelligent flight modes were not working or available

Reaction score
Sorry to bother everyone... Having no luck getting IOC modes to work. I thought these were available on the P3P?
-------------------
I have a P3P,
DJIGO App = v3.1.3
RC Firmware=1.6.0.
Asus K01a Android Tablet

I cant seem to have the intelligent flight modes menu come up. .... Here is what I do..
Enable "multliple flight modes" in MC.
Launch in "P mode".
Fly to object, 50ft away and rise 50ft above it.
Switch to "F mode" expecting to see an IOC menu. I get nothing!

I have Wifi turned off on my tablet so DJIGO app won't update, but didn't think that is an issue, as the P3P has GPS reception. ( 16 sats ). Am I missing something?

Video is outdated. Telltale sign is that there is no set home button on screen anymore.
However if memory serves, an IOC button appears at that spot when you select F mode.
I believe you do have to also enable IOC.

Figured it out....
I enabled "Intelligent flight modes" in MC? screen.
Now, when I enter F-mode, this blue circle, middle left side, shows up on my screen. ( See image 1 )
IOC1.jpg

If I tap it, I finally get Intelligent flight mode choices. ( Image 2 ). NOT like in Toms video, but seems to be the way on DJIGO app v3.1.3 for me.

IOC2.jpg

Thanks guys!

Figured it out....
I enabled "Intelligent flight modes" in MC? screen.
Now, when I enter F-mode, this blue circle, middle left side, shows up on my screen. ( See image 1 )
IOC1.jpg

If I tap it, I finally get Intelligent flight mode choices. ( Image 2 ). NOT like in Toms video, but seems to be the way on DJIGO app v3.1.3 for me.

IOC2.jpg

Thanks guys!

You are using DJI Go for the Phantom? Not DJI GO 4? This must be a new menu. I have not seen this version. The last time I used it I had the little picture of the phantom to tap after putting it in F mode, then the list of choices came up to the left of the screen. I have not seen this version where it shows the icons across the screen like this.
Are you using an android device?

Go 3 is used for phantom 3 (and inspire 1), Go 4 for P4 and Mavic. Latest version of Go 3 no longer supports P4.
As I mentioned, the training video is outdated. The button for the IOC was moved some time ago and removing set home point button long before that.

Hi,
New to this thread, and this may not be the right place for this, but I'll try.

I just got my new P3P Monday. I'm a happy camper!

Til now, I've been flying a P3S, and am very familiar with the intelligent flight modes and how to access/use them. But I can't seem to get them to activate on the P3P.

I have upgraded the firmware.
DJI GO is up-to-date
I have beginner mode off.
Multiple flight modes on
I've disabled max alt and distance.
Re-calibrated the compass
13-16 Satellites locked.
Very good connection

I start in P mode, make sure I'm well over 10 meters off the ground (I tried it at 15, 20, and 50 to no avail) and flip the switch to F mode. Nothing changes on the DJI GO screen. No modes, no little button to expand the modes, no quad symbol... nothing.

Please help! Any ideas?

Thanks!

p.s. I'm loving this thing! I cruised out about 2800 meters down a river this afternoon and it never broke a sweat! Although at one point on the way back, it did suddenly tell me that ATTI mode had kicked in. So I kept flying in ATTI til GPS kicked back in... lasted only a few seconds, but I don't know why it happened.)

You are using DJI Go for the Phantom? Not DJI GO 4? This must be a new menu. I have not seen this version. The last time I used it I had the little picture of the phantom to tap after putting it in F mode, then the list of choices came up to the left of the screen. I have not seen this version where it shows the icons across the screen like this.
Are you using an android device?
Yes, I know this. But my screen looks nothing like that and I have the latest version of DJO GO on my Ipad mini 4. This is the Phantom 3 forum, so why would anyone be posting using Go4?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik