Feeling a little guilty at how fast I'm getting my P3Pro...

Reaction score
I too played the waiting game with Amazon last month watching the date continue to slip. On May 5th I finally cancelled my pre-order with Amazon and I bought the P3Pro with an extra battery at Advexure. The shipment came in from China on the 11th, I paid for 2-day ($20), they shipped it immediately from Wisconsin and it's out for delivery right now in Los Angeles...

...however if the boards are to be believed (am I being naive?) some of you have had a pre-order with Advexure since April and there's still no word of it being shipped? Did I somehow skip people?

Reactions: Advexure
I mean people that pre-ordered WITH ADVEXURE! There's a guy on here who has had a pre-order with them since April I believe? How the hell did my pre-order get filled before his when I did it on the 5th?

Reactions: Advexure
Guilty or not, a pre-order slot secures you a unit in an upcoming batch and all units are fulfilled in the order that they are received. We fully honor pre-order priority and when your name makes it to the top of the list, we ship your order! :D The latest batch of Advanced units has taken slightly longer than estimated by DJI to arrive to our dock but as of today we have a confirmed arrival with our shipping carrier of Friday or Monday for that batch.

If we can be of any further assistance please don't hesitate to reach out.

Thank you for your loyalty.

Best,
Travis

Guilty or not, a pre-order slot secures you a unit in an upcoming batch and all units are fulfilled in the order that they are received. We fully honor pre-order priority and when your name makes it to the top of the list, we ship your order! :D The latest batch of Advanced units has taken slightly longer than estimated by DJI to arrive to our dock but as of today we have a confirmed arrival with our shipping carrier of Friday or Monday for that batch.

Best,
Travis

I can only imagine there is a little exaggerating on these boards as well as some pouting and childish behavior to boot. I couldn't imagine how I pre-ordered on the 5th and got into the next shipment, but clearly anyone who has had a preorder with Advexure since April has not been skipped. Blame my trusting nature on these foolios on an Internet forum.

Best,
Travis
Travis, do you have any info on arrival of accessories, like batteries

It's my understanding that if you ordered a P3 with the extra battery, your order is being held back by DJI until extra batteries are available, then both items will be shipped together. That's why many are still waiting and others are receiving their units. If I had wanted my P3 right away and was willing to order the battery later I'm sure I would have my P3P already in hand as well. This is the case with any vendor I suspect.

It's my understanding that if you ordered a P3 with the extra battery, your order is being held back by DJI until extra batteries are available, then both items will be shipped together. That's why many are still waiting and others are receiving their units. If I had wanted my P3 right away and was willing to order the battery later I'm sure I would have my P3P already in hand as well. This is the case with any vendor I suspect.
I ordered mine with an extra battery from CopterShop and they sent me the drone one its own and will send me the extra battery at a later date. This was detailed in a note they sent in the packaging. Worked out pretty slick!

Not true. They are making extra shipments. I ordered the extra battery and got my P3 today and will receive the extra battery later this month or next month.

I can only imagine there is a little exaggerating on these boards as well as some pouting and childish behavior to boot. I couldn't imagine how I pre-ordered on the 5th and got into the next shipment, but clearly anyone who has had a preorder with Advexure since April has not been skipped. Blame my trusting nature on these foolios on an Internet forum.

Dont feel too bad, I dont believe anything people post on the internet, for example I dont believe that you ordered on the 5th and got it before the people that ordered in april.

If you did good for you but I am not going to believe it unless you post some sort of proof. Until then I am going to assume you are trolling the people that ordered from Advexure

Dont feel too bad, I dont believe anything people post on the internet, for example I dont believe that you ordered on the 5th and got it before the people that ordered in april.

If you did good for you but I am not going to believe it unless you post some sort of proof. Until then I am going to assume you are trolling the people that ordered from Advexure

You are quite passive.

Travis at Advexure mentioned the P3 Advanced orders were shipping on Friday... maybe that's the issue?

Attachments

• IMG_4052.JPG
    IMG_4052.JPG
    287 KB · Views: 358

Wait, I just saw on another thread you wrote this "ordered direct from DJI 4/22/15, P3pro with extra battery. got a priority number in the low 5k when I asked." You didn't order from Advexure, so of course we've had different experiences.

Anyway, I hope me posting a picture of my delivery note with the order date appeased your passive nature.

Travis, do you have any info on arrival of accessories, like batteries

Best word we've got is still sometime in mid to late May. Obviously "mid" May is just a couple of days away so hopefully we will have a better estimate from HQ soon. Keep posted.

Reactions: MSFlyer

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4