Feed switching to black and white.

Reaction score
Hi guys anyone have an issue where there feed switches to black and white and then back to colour ? . I have a standard that has never given me a problem this is on my advanced , video quality is somewhat unstable also , installed latest firmware no change .. cheers

This is the same device you use on the standard?

@tevek,
What if his mobile device isn't fast enough for the USB port, just a unknown thought. :rolleyes:

Rod

This is the same device you use on the standard?

@tevek,
What if his mobile device isn't fast enough for the USB port, just a unknown thought. :rolleyes:

Rod
Yeah I was going to head in that direction once the device was known. If it worked on the standard the only addition is the cable which may be an issue.
Cheers.

Reactions: RodPad
Yes it’s the bloody device tab a 7 inch , just tried my phone no worries at all , looks like I will need a faster device looking at Apple mini 4 ? ..
You're not the only one, I had to muck around with iOS updates on my iPhone 6+ and change a few other settings to get mine to run on my P4. I'll be looking at a mini 4 in the new year as a dedicated device given the ever increasing processing grunt required to run the app and FW updates. My original device was a Samsung something or other and it continually fell over and fortunately someone pinched it. Apple stuff is expensive but it does work well.

Cheers Tevek , can get a Fairly good deal on a mini 4 , sick of Samsung gear , and the girl at jbhifi will take it back , l told her what it was for and it’s not playing the game , thank god for that or else more crap to put in the cupboard .

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub