feed back to controller is blurry and pixelated..

Reaction score
Recently purchased a spare controller with a Maxx antenna already installed on it.. But now the video feed back to my iPad air is all Blury.. The recorded video on the sd card is fine..

Test run was done in the backyard no further than 50 feet up and 20 feet out..

The factory controller has no issues with video feed back to the iPad air..

Did I purchase a faulty controller with the aftermarket antenna ? Or is there a frequency setting adjustment ?

There is no frequency adjustment, something must be lose or there is interference / RF coupling inside.

darn it..thats what i was afraid of.. I was reluctant to purchase used but the darn description read "excellent" condition and working order.

the darn description read "excellent" condition and working order.

Well it isnt, so can you not return it ? UK law is goods must be correctly advertised and be fit for purpose, not sure where you are.

Reactions: beakeru2
Very Strange thing... Yesterdays blurry transmission was only experimenting in the back yard.. Couldn't go any further because of high winds...But this morning I stretched it out quite a bit and it had crystal clear image out to 1500 feet before turning back.. The interference only appears to be during take off while ascending (near-by)...

Well it isnt, so can you not return it ? UK law is goods must be correctly advertised and be fit for purpose, not sure where you are.
Im just across the pond from you guys here in the states.. We do have similar rules governing / protecting buyers from false claims (ebay) .. But, I may have jumped the gun so to speak.. Appears to get nice and clear after I stretch it out a little bit.. I was under the false impression that if it was blurry near-by it would certainly get worse as I got further away.. This was not the case.. It got very clear as I flew away from my location.

by the way.. clicked on your youtube link and you have the best "litchi video" explanation I have ever stumbled across.. Thanks for your time and efforts..

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj