FCC and CE differences

There's no indication in the published specs. that there is any difference in the downlink (bird) power by global region.

Thanks! If I understand it correct then one can upgrade an EC P3S controller with f.ex. the ItElite DBS and have the same or better performance as an FCC P3S un-modified version. And if that is correct then I should be able to update my P3S standard controller with ItElite DBS and boosters to be as good or better then a P3P FCC un-modified version? So in principle a modified EC P3S and a modified FCC P3P could in principle be able to obtain similar performances - right?

For some reason, I have the numbers 25 mw and 100 mw in my head. I think that's the maximum allowed for EC vs FCC? So with that, thinking in general terms, I'd imagine the expected range for FCC is about twice EC.

So yeah, I think, in general, it would be reasonably expected that if you modded the EC controller, that is, one simple mod whether it be a good antenna or an amp, its range would be something close to an unmodded FCC controller.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31