Fc40 with Gropro without gimbal?

Re: Fc40 with Gropro without gimbal?

I made a few flights with the GoPro mounted where the FC40 camera would have been mounted.
It is like DJI built the FC40 camera attachment point to fit the GoPro 131’/40m Waterproof Housing.

It was great. :D

You can tell the GoPro to flip the video over so you're not viewing it upside down.

Of course its possible to attached a GoPro on the FC40 with or without a gimbal.
For us as an FC40 pilot with a limit amount of battery life span i would recommend to fly without a gimbal due to the amount of flight time that will be taken away, unless you have to do some event shots which will need some planning on framing the shots. But well mines is built for FPV flying im getting roughly around 8-9 mins before my 1st warning starts to blink, and 11-12 minutes before it auto decents.

Heres my first video flying for the month of October.
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5yaIjNDySw[/youtube]

IflyinWY said:
It is like DJI built the FC40 camera attachment point to fit the GoPro 131’/40m Waterproof Housing.

That's because they did :D It's the same original gopro mounting bracket from the P1, before the FC40 came along.

Since the GoPro is so much heavier, you might want to move the mount back under the center of gravity. Remove the front screw, loosen the rear screw, swing the camera mount around and mark where the new hole will go. Drill a small hole and put a small bolt through from the top - the bottom of the battery bay. This is the only tough part, getting that bolt through the hole.

Using the longer/wider landing gear helps, too.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers