FC40 & Walkera gimbal - tilt

Reaction score
I bought and installed a Walkera G-2D gimbal for my FC40 and after tweeking the weight got it working. BUT, in trying to get the pitch (tilt) working, well I'm about to give up.

I connected the F2 of the NAZA to the pitch on the gimbal control. I then enabled the gimbal in the NAZA assistant software. The transmitter is open for easy access to the pitch (top) pot adjustment. When powered up the camera rotates fully up (facing FC40 belly) and stays there. I try adjusting the pot on the transmitter but get no response from the gimbal.

When adjusting the pot on the transmitter shouldn't I be able to see the change in the NAZA software? I can turn the transmitter pot all the way clockwise and counterclockwise but this movement is not reflected in the software or camera.

Any thoughts?
THI

Never mind.... got it.
I'd love to share with everyone how I got this working but to be painfully honest, I don't have a freaking clue what i did to get it working. I just started fiddling around with the settings in the assistant software and it just sprang to life while adjusting the pot on the transmitter after one of my fiddling attempts. :D

Thanks anyway.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik