FC40 not connecting to controller

Reaction score
Hello!
I recently purchased a (used) FC40 without battery, so i had to buy a new one.
The connectors inside the aircraft needed soldering because some of the insulation on one of the wires to the battery was gone.

I tested the aircraft with a battery, it connected successfully to the controller, and i managed to start the propellers before the remote LED on the front of the FC40 started to blink. I guess it was because lack of GPS-calibration. But i found out the the aircraft was fully working.

So i changed the battery wire, put the drone back together, but when i turned on the RC and then the aircraft, the remote LED only blink orange.
I have tried to pair it with the aircraft over and over, but nothing happens.
The red/orange blinking light inside the drone lights up red when the RC is not turned on, and blink orange and red when i press the button to pair it. And of corse the LED turns off when i turn on the RC.

In the manual it says when the remote LED blink orange, the transmitter signal is lost.

Can someone help!?

-Freddy.

It's not a new transmitter. Just suddenly stopped working.

But the problem is solved. Somewhere on Youtube someone said to change the receiver type from PPM to D-Bus. This did not work either. But last night, when i tried to pair the RC again, i changed back to D-Bus. Suddenly the sliders on the stick calibration etc. was moving.

It's not a new transmitter. Just suddenly stopped working.

But the problem is solved. Somewhere on Youtube someone said to change the receiver type from PPM to D-Bus. This did not work either. But last night, when i tried to pair the RC again, i changed back to D-Bus. Suddenly the sliders on the stick calibration etc. was moving.

Glad you were able to get things solved:)

I just installed the mini iosd with the NAZA pmu v2 now my pc can't find the controller. Any ideas??

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31