FC40 Gimbal

Reaction score
I've read the posts regarding gimbals and it seems there are many possible solutions, but all talk about wiring the gimbal to the FC40.

I am happy with the FC40 camera. I am not interested in FPV capability. All I want is a gimbal that will keep the FC40 camera in the horizontal position when flying. Not interested in controlling it with the TX.

For the gimbal users out there, what can I get that is easy to install on the FC40 and won't cost an arm and a leg?

Thanks.

Aerial freaks makes one designed for the fc 40 camera. Kinda some money though but tossing the same idea around now.

You can get a gimbal and HD video camera for under US200 via Aliexpress.com... If I was home I could give you the links..
Steve

galencg10 said:
I've read the posts regarding gimbals and it seems there are many possible solutions, but all talk about wiring the gimbal to the FC40.

I am happy with the FC40 camera. I am not interested in FPV capability. All I want is a gimbal that will keep the FC40 camera in the horizontal position when flying. Not interested in controlling it with the TX.

For the gimbal users out there, what can I get that is easy to install on the FC40 and won't cost an arm and a leg?

Thanks.

You can do one of the Chinese gimbals for about $60. If you want to use the Fc40 cam you will need to add a little weight to balance it correctly as most gimbals are made for a gopro which weighs more than the Fc40 cam.

There is a bit of wiring with ANY gimbal

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1