:lol: :lol: :lol:
Go Steadi Gimbal
- weight 140gm
- US$100

2700mah Li-Po Battery US$24
Original FC40 Camera
Total Flight time ~10 min

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ziblzMVWnw[/youtube]

where are you getting your 2700 mah for $24? That is so cheap. It also sounds like a great battery because with my 2700 w/ gimbal and P2 props I'm only getting 8 minutes.

Please show a link for the battery and the gimbal. Sounds like you have a light gimbal.

What did you use to make that little holding container for the FC40 camera? I had already ordered the GoodLuckBuy Gimbal off eBay (hasn't arrived yet) do you think it will work in the same type of setup?

notsojazzyjeff said:
What did you use to make that little holding container for the FC40 camera? I had already ordered the GoodLuckBuy Gimbal off eBay (hasn't arrived yet) do you think it will work in the same type of setup?

I just use paper card board to tailor-made a small box for the FC40 to sit inside.
It should be the same for the good luck gimbal, the trick is that you have to shift the FC40 to the side away from the motor to get a balance.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

9Jamie said:
notsojazzyjeff said:

I just use paper card board to tailor-made a small box for the FC40 to sit inside.
It should be the same for the good luck gimbal, the trick is that you have to shift the FC40 to the side away from the motor to get a balance.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

ah thanks ill give it a try!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr