FC40 eBay gimbal pitch issue

Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm new in town (so to speak) and I'm just looking for some help.

So I purchased the FC40 (second hand) and it came with a brushless gimbal (from eBay they said) and I have followed some guides online and fitted it fine. Now when I turn the drone on the gimbal works as it should. After this, I have tried to fit the pitch control on to the RC, which I believe to have done correctly, however when I turn the RC on, it makes the gimbal roll back and no matter what I do, it just keeps rolling back and when it's as far back as possible, it's just trying to go further. I have played around with both the drone and the RC and nothing I do seems to help (please note, if i turn the drone on, on its own, it is fine, but as soon as I turn on the RC, that's when it plays up. Do you have any ideas what the problem could be? Thanks in advance,
Josh

Hi All,

I'm new in town (so to speak) and I'm just looking for some help.

So I purchased the FC40 (second hand) and it came with a brushless gimbal (from eBay they said) and I have followed some guides online and fitted it fine. Now when I turn the drone on the gimbal works as it should. After this, I have tried to fit the pitch control on to the RC, which I believe to have done correctly, however when I turn the RC on, it makes the gimbal roll back and no matter what I do, it just keeps rolling back and when it's as far back as possible, it's just trying to go further. I have played around with both the drone and the RC and nothing I do seems to help (please note, if i turn the drone on, on its own, it is fine, but as soon as I turn on the RC, that's when it plays up. Do you have any ideas what the problem could be? Thanks in advance,
Josh
Did you go into the DJI assistant and set up the gimbal?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik