FC200 problems / FIXED

Reaction score
dirkclod said:
Not ever had any problems with my pictures or videos till the last few days and now I am stumped . I have tried all I can find to do and now I ask for advice :D
Videos will if any only run for a few seconds or I get that screenshot. Some pictures are ok and others look like the screenshot.
Not saying this is because of update as it might just be camera or maybe my PC . Have reset to defaults and still all the same.
Any thoughts on this as I am lost, again :? [/attachment]
After working with this for over 3 days and trying all I have read to do I had over looked the most simplest thing :roll: My micro card readers ! I had three as they in the trash now but I put card in adapter and put in printer slot and all is well now. I had tried all my readers and had the same results so I never thought to try that :shock:
Just thought I would post what it was :|
Occam"s Razor="when you have two competing theories that make exactly the same predictions, the simpler one is the better."

dirkclod said:
CityZen said:
Some (older) card readers can't handle the larger cards.

Had been working fine with them then just all of a sudden that started :?
Now if I just can figure out why I can't get pictures from camera to album in app all will be good ;)

[Occam"s Razor="when you have two competing theories that make exactly the same predictions, the simpler one is the better ] Agree totally :D Who is Occam :?

The SD reader on my main computer is flakey as hell lately, too. They probably cost all of $1.25 to produce, so I really can't understand it... :D

The one on my laptop works first time, every time... until I just typed that... ****! :shock:

-slinger

-slinger

dirkclod said:
[Occam"s Razor="when you have two competing theories that make exactly the same predictions, the simpler one is the better ] Agree totally :D Who is Occam :?

Attachments

• occam.jpg
    occam.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 422
dirkclod said:
Glad ya back up :D And that's some big words all put together :lol:
And I have been bitching at myself all day and maybe for several days to come. When computer Fix-it shop tech told me what was wrong, I was really ticked at myself. Something I should have seen and been able to fix myself and save lots of $$$$$$. :x

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20