FC 40 Camera Housing

Reaction score
Hello everyone...first time posting here. I absolutely love my FC40 and even with the stock camera I've been able to get some amazing shots. So, that being said I need some help. My wife threw away the housing that the small camera sits in. She cleaned out our office and she thought it was trash. :| So now I can't use my camera and that was really the only reason I bought the drone. I've searched high and low but everyone wants to sell the CAMERA in order for me to get the housing. Is there anyone here who knows how to buy that camera housing? Any help would be appreciated! ;)

Thanks. I'm hoping someone on here switched to a Go pro and has the old case collecting dust. I'd GLADLY buy one.

Hi dude, where are you based? I have a working camera and case with spare balls that I can post inside of the UK.

I have one in Australia if thats any use ..

Thank you both! I am in Indiana, USA. I would gladly prepay shipping and cost if either of you would like to sell the camera housing. PM me what you need and I will make it happen. :)

I sent you a PM. Can send you one from Atlanta. Merry Christmas!

Thank you so much Motocrossed! I replied but because I am unsure if the message actually sent (it isn't showing up in my sent messages folder) I wanted to post here also. I definitely want this item and will prepay the cost of the housing and the shipping cost. Just let me know how much. :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik