Favorite firmware for Phantom 4.

Reaction score
Hey guys. Is there a preferred more stable firmware for the Phantom 4? I'm not home right now and I don't recall what firmware my AC is on. I'm just wondering if these a unanimous most stable firmware.. Non drifting.. Stays put that kind of thing. Thanks

Last edited:
I always update to the latest firmware on all my birds, I don't see a reason to fight the system.

I also use litchi from time to time, for screen recording/missions, but it's not without issues.

I utterly detest the way it RTH's at 25% battery and refuses to respond to "cancel RTH", some of my video flights have been wrecked due to that. That is the main reason to be honest but it has crashed out on me a few times which is less than desirable as well.
I've used the Go and Go4 app hundreds of times on my iPhone & Mini iPads and it's NEVER crashed. .

running the most current versions on my ipad mini2 , no issues with my P4 , 1.8 million ft total distance flown and counting....happy and safe flying

I use a ipad mini2 also,with my P4 Not as many flights as Bckmstr But no problems at all.

Using android samsung tab4 (no other apps installed and all that could be deleted was), GO4 is a no go, the tablet video is scrap,and it was crashing, but the bird flew fine, so I rolled back. I have been flying with GO 3.1.3 RC 1.6 AC 01.02.0503. My bird flys' like a charm, no tablet crashes,good video, signal,range, RTH. I have only had 2 limp gimbal situations in 845 miles of flight. One of these days I will get a better tablet probably a ipad or a crystal and consider the latest firmware.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl