Fatshark Teleporter V4 SPMVS1100

Reaction score
Fatshark Teleporter V4 SPMVS1100

Guys,

Im looking at replacing my monitor with this Fatshark Teleporter V4 SPMVS1100.

Do I need anything additional to get the above working or is it just a set frequency to match my monitor and away I go.

Regards

you're not going to get "head tracking" but it seems to have an integrated receiver... plug in an antenna, and assuming it can receive the proper frequency that you're transmitting on (you have an ImmersionRC 600mW transmitter?) you should be good to go.

you want to match the frequency of your transmitter, not necessarily the other receiver/monitor.... which will keep working as well btw if you want to have another person watch it

That's what I was thinking, anyway.

Have ordered one and I'll post back findings asap.

Received the Fatshark Teleporter V4 SPMVS1100 googles today but I have two points.

1) The field of view is small, expected a larger field.
2) I didn't receive a charger was I supposed to?

Regards

Received the Fatshark Teleporter V4 SPMVS1100 googles today but I have two points.

1) The field of view is small, expected a larger field.
2) I didn't receive a charger was I supposed to?

Regards

I have also just purchased these goggles and have noticed the absent charger. I can't get my head-tracking to work even though it's plugged into the trainer port of my DJI Phantom 2 remote controller. My gimbal works fine via the manual control - but no joy via the goggles (video and everything else works fine). Should the head-tracking work via my Phantom 2 remote controller?

I have also just purchased these goggles and have noticed the absent charger. I can't get my head-tracking to work even though it's plugged into the trainer port of my DJI Phantom 2 remote controller. My gimbal works fine via the manual control - but no joy via the goggles (video and everything else works fine). Should the head-tracking work via my Phantom 2 remote controller?

I don't think the DJI remote is setup to work with head tracking. Not to mention, you need a servo mount for the camera to get it to work. The goggles don't come with a charger, even my attitude V2 doesn't come with one.

I have a Zenmuse GoPro Gimbal. The DJI remote controller can control the tilt of the Gimbal (so I didn't think another servo would be needed). I thought (maybe naively) that the goggles would just take over the Gimbal control what's already working on the DJI remote controller.

Just seen the following Vid:

This guy says: "The headtracking cable comes with Fatshark goggles, but only for Futaba remotes. It has to be plugged into the trainer port. Unfortunately, the stock remote doesn't have such input."

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1