Fatshark Dom v3 Screen Symbols

Reaction score
I have tried without success to find out what are the symbols on the top and bottom of screen when flying. I know the obvious one but can find no info on what they are.

flying a P4P

Thanks for the help.

If you're referring to the diamond shaped symbol at the top, that is your home point. The symbols beneath are the plane that the drone is flying in including its relative orientation. If you become disorientated, turn the drone around until the diamond symbol lines up with the centre of the symbols beneath and that will indicate you are lined up with your home point.

Thanks for the reply tevek, but i don't understand the positioning of the diamond to the home point.

Thanks for the reply tevek, but i don't understand the positioning of the diamond to the home point.
The diamond indicates the direction of the home point. When you line up the diamond in the middle of the screen with symbols beneath it and fly in that direction, it will take you back to your take off point. It helps to orientate yourself when flying as you cannot physically see the drone when you are flying. As you yaw left and right, you'll see the diamond move across the screen indicating where you are in relation to your home point.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik