Fat shark

• Thread starter Deleted member 62848
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 62848

Question please,,Santa forgot my googles do went searching and found these
Price is good for me aswell,,anybody use this with p4 ,compatible ,and do they work ok,still $699 for dji googles here
Screenshot_20171226-083450.jpg

I've got a set of Fatsharks V3 that work well enough for me on my P4. You need to fit the HDMI module ($100+) for them to work and also update the controller to activate the OSD and simulataneous outputs in the app. I can't see what model they are and you may also want to consider diopter lenses ($30+) if your eyes are weary like mine, actually I can post you my set as I ended up not using them.

Screenshot_20171226-102933.jpg
Hi yes saw some v3s aswell,not really showed good pic of googles ,pic taken and they in box and hard to see,says full kit in description, used but still work well and very cheap,here's a pic of item discription,the only thing I bit were of is it not have bit to contact seller like others,once I press buy now that's it,so I can't ask him questions,,I did read couple of posts with people using these but was unsure if would work ok,really wanted dji headset but price is out there lately,but did consider these mainly on cost and shipping,now I'm thinking buy no wait,buy it and try it,Um, thinking hard,,for the price if they don't work I won't be upset but if they do I be happy,I can stick them on my mates head,(trying to get him to have a fly but he sad fella)oh thanks for offer on diopter, apart from all the steel bits dug out of me eyes they still good but have read how our vision changes in both eyes over the years,nice,Yeh hope you had good xmas no flying here at moment got little bit of well needed rain,good fixing time bit the bullet and did new firmware on all me phantoms with success, that's when googles came to mind ..
Screenshot_20171226-103255.jpg
Screenshot_20171226-102933.jpg
,,the only thing I can't see is if it got antenna with it that goes on headset

Last edited by a moderator:
Just had a look at Google and the Base SD is compatible with the DJI products, no need for an external antenna which are used for racing drones. They have a fairly low resolution (mine are 720 but good enough for my needs), unless you have an HDMI module, you need to factor that extra cost in as well.

Thanks good info,yes still learning resolutions and did not check anything about that,probly why bit cheap ,didn't really want to buy extras to make it work,,always something to make the other bit work,technology, ok thanks again off to ebay for some more pricing, mayby something better pop up.:)

Thanks good info,yes still learning resolutions and did not check anything about that,probly why bit cheap ,didn't really want to buy extras to make it work,,always something to make the other bit work,technology, ok thanks again off to ebay for some more pricing, mayby something better pop up.:)
You can always try VR goggles so as to avoid having to fit a HDMI module and save quite a bit of money buying something you can slip your device into. Unless you are using a full size tablet, in which case you can stick a rubbish bin on your head and cut some holes in it?

Gold plated idea,good protection from crazy public throwing things at me when flying ha,got curious about contact seller so clicked on checkout and to message him was there,phew,hate that normaly takes my money at that point,asked some questions and awaiting reply,I will update on his or her response, :)

Just thinking, there are quite a few other brands of goggles out there including Eachine and Goggles that are much cheaper than Fatsharks. I tried them out when I first looked around and in the case of the Goggles brand, had a much more immersive experience. In the end I went for compactness as I have enough crap to lug around with what I currently have. You still need the HDMI module but your total spend will much less painless and more so if you can buy second hand.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers