Fat shark v3 vs mybud goggles options

Reaction score
I know there is a million options, so I am just looking for ease of use and image. I shoot mostly over water and the sun glaze sucks. Wife gave me the green light, but since I can't find either locally to try on or see I'm hoping for some feed back on if you have tried them both.

Going to run it off the nvidia shield for now unless you think it's better the get the hdmi adaptor for the controller. Currently I fly with my iPad Air 2, but own a shield as well

Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I fly with a iPad mini 4 and Fat Shark Dominator V3 goggles. I have a sun shield for the iPad but on sunny days it's still a problem with sun glare. with the goggles all is great. since I started using the goggles I have not taken out my P4 with out them.

I have 2 batteries and I will fly them out about 3 time before recharge the goggle battery. The battery has a led gauge on it with 4 led's and I will let go down to one led before recharging. Extra batteries are only about $24.00.

i have a pair of fat shark fpv dominator v3 goggles for sale - $325 - contact [email protected]

i also have the 5.8ghz transmitter from fatshark for sale as well both for $350

like new condition

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers