Fat Shark Dominator V3 with P3P

Reaction score
I am very interested in getting that full immersion view with my P3P, so I want to get the full set-up which includes the FAT SHARK Dominator V3 goggles with the FS nexwave RF 5.8GHz 32 Ch race-band receiver and the FS 3 axis TRINITY head tracker module, will all of these items work with my P3P??? Please HELP!!. Its expensive but I will be willing to buy it all for the experience. I would like to know if all are compatible before I purchase, this will save me the trouble of all the returns. Thanks for all the insight from all of you.

Last edited:
So I really need to know, instead of buying FAT SHARK V3's and all the additional hardware, I can get a similar experience ( probably not as good) with the HOOTOO 3D VR headset or maybe the Leelbox VR glasses. I really want to experience the FPV, but honestly if I don't have to spend a lot of money and get a similar experience I'm all for it. Please can someone give me the easiest way to get at least a similar FPV without having to upgrade modules, receivers ETC.. has anyone used either of these headsets with a P3P and did they work to the point where you felt like your were flying or even close to. Please can I get as much feedback as possible to really get an understanding of what it is exactly I need to get. Thanks again to all responders.

So I really need to know, instead of buying FAT SHARK V3's and all the additional hardware, I can get a similar experience ( probably not as good) with the HOOTOO 3D VR headset or maybe the Leelbox VR glasses. I really want to experience the FPV, but honestly if I don't have to spend a lot of money and get a similar experience I'm all for it. Please can someone give me the easiest way to get at least a similar FPV without having to upgrade modules, receivers ETC.. has anyone used either of these headsets with a P3P and did they work to the point where you felt like your were flying or even close to. Please can I get as much feedback as possible to really get an understanding of what it is exactly I need to get. Thanks again to all responders.

You can experience FPV on the cheap by purchasing and downloading the Litchi app and purchasing an inexpensive set of VR googles for your phone. Make sure the goggles have lens adjustments so you can adjust the width and distance of the lenses.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: Casey Cassity
Reactions: Techcop50

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20