Fast Flashing Yellow Lights

M

MinnesotaKyle

Ok I have been searching and trying solutions for the last 5 hours with no luck..
Phantom 3 standard - No gimble or camera

Flew it early today no issues, came inside and my 4 year old was pressing every button and switch imaginable on the controller...

Remote control has red power light. Phantom 3 the two rear lights are flashing yellow really fast.
I determined that the remote has unbound from the aircraft. I tried the two ways DJI recommends to rebind.
DJI GO App says remote "controller is connected. Connect your aircraft"
When I go into the DJI GO APP it says "No Signal" in red top and center of the screen..
I am lost...

Also noticed something that says battery error in my app? I am just using my phantom 3 advanced battery to power the standard, could this be the root cause?

Last edited by a moderator:
Try your STANDARD battery.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
Gotcha, I no longer have one (battery got really puffy) but will order one tonight just to root it out. Kinda weird because I have been flying my advanced batteries no prob for some time in the standard. Who knows?

No, he means try having the aircraft itself be turned on.

This is my startup procedure:

Tablet ON

Remote ON

Go into tablet settings, wi-fi, and make sure that Phantom is connected

Once the remote and tablet/phone are connected, activate the app of your choice.

Turn the aircraft itself ON

In a minute or so, the red light on the remote should turn green.

You should have camera view and satellite lock.

Go fly!

(and stop letting your 4 year old play with the remote.)

Last edited:
Reactions: flpholt
Any luck???

Nothing yet Sir, I am still lost. Fast yellow flashing rear lights and a solid red light on the remote. I am thinking maybe the remote at drone are on different firmware??

Ok will check something give me a couple hours

Ok will check something give me a couple hours

Thanks Jack, and to everyone else willing to lend me their expertise!! I truly appreciate the suggestions and help!

the battery's are all the same for phantom 3 series

Reactions: Squirrel!
Sup Minnesota, I don't know that this will help your situation but I want to share the situation that I was in a couple days ago with you, I was getting the rapid yellow lights and red light on the remote indicating that my two units were not blinded. This was a perfectly good flying unit until I went to a certain field to fly, &a field that I've flown records from before, some kind of interference was not allowing me to bind the two units. And was also given me the no signal error. Please read this post from number 300 and on, Suggesting maybe you try to take it and find it somewhere else
This is gonna be fun! (Distance tests)

Is it possible that the battery it self needs to be updated just throwing things out there. Tried to recreate here no luck still looking. You did say grandson was playing with remote do all the controls feel right? Could one have come lose inside and the drone sees wrong input from remote?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj