Fall Morning Fog Fly

Fantastic light - I must get out with mine early morning with some fog - gives such an surreal feel.

Just some observations from me - all just my opinion of course. I am a keen videographer and relatively new to phantom videography. What I love is the sweeping smooth movements the pantom and gimbal can give. You low altitude shots are beautiful. I feel as you go higher perspective is lost. Some of your high altitude shots are great, eg where the orange sun just appears over the trees, but some just seem high up because the phantom can. There are loads of "look how high I can fly" vids and I find them a bit uninspiring. The very best ones I see are 5-20ft high, nice and slow, no jerky movements and just edited simply together for different shots/movements.

Don't think I'm critisising - I'm only commenting on my preference as you have some really fantastic stuff.

Wow, nice job... and yep, you have to give up the musician's info.

Thanks everyone for the positive feedback.

@pilsburypie : I agree with your statement high vs. low flying shots. It's a careful balance you need. I don't think you can really appreciate low angle shots till you can see it contrasted or framed with a higher angle. I never really shoot over ~175 feet. Once you get over that you can't really see any ground detail.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj