Faint beeping during flight

MCT

Reaction score
I have a P3P and updated it to the latest firmware. It seems to have a very faint beeping during flight. I did get a compass error this morning and it asked me to recalibrate. I put a Trackimo on with a 3d printed mount last night. Figured it saw a difference and wanted a fresh look. It took the calibration, so I did a little cautious flying and all seems good. It fly's great no warnings and 17 satellites. I have flown 3 batteries through it since the compass error this morning without any difference except the very faint beeping. I have only had it a month so I am not sure if I just did not notice the beeping before. It is in the 30's ( Fahrenheit ) today. So this is the coolest day flying so far here in Tennessee. The VPS is on and working correctly. Just wondering if anyone else has noticed this.

Sent from my XT1097 using PhantomPilots mobile app

I also have a P3P and I believe the faint beeping is normal. It is two beeps close together every few seconds. You should actually hear it even when you're not in flight. Pretty sure mine makes the beeping when powered up even before starting the motors.

You sure it isn't a gimbal noise? Did you remove the foam block behind the gimbal?

I have never heard continuous beeping from any device or aircraft. Something doesn't sound right. Light sequence changing is how the aircraft communicates while in flight.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie