Failsafe Mode in Phantom 2 Assistant - Missing Tabs

Reaction score
In DJI Phantom 2 Assistant software, on the advanced screen, I'm only seeing the Gimbal and Battery tabs. I am missing the Motor, F/S, IOC, and voltage tabs. I have seen them before, but they are not there anymore. I recently added a DJI hub, a DJI IOSD mini, and an AVL 5.8 transmitter.

Everything is working, but those tabs are missing and I can't put it into F/S.

Thanks
Danny

DannyD said:
In DJI Phantom 2 Assistant software, on the advanced screen, I'm only seeing the Gimbal and Battery tabs. I am missing the Motor, F/S, IOC, and voltage tabs. I have seen them before, but they are not there anymore. I recently added a DJI hub, a DJI IOSD mini, and an AVL 5.8 transmitter.

Everything is working, but those tabs are missing and I can't put it into F/S.

Thanks
Danny

Have you got the Phantom plugged up with USB? Those items don't appear unless you have.

If you have, try disconnecting the USB, power the Phantom down, quit the app, power up,reconnect USB, reopen the app.

I've tried that several times, and have re-installed the Assistant software as well, no luck.

DannyD said:
I've tried that several times, and have re-installed the Assistant software as well, no luck.

Bummer. PC or Mac? Maybe try both if you can.

What do you see, can you get any info from the P2 or is is just like it's not connected? If so, sounds like a I/O issue with the USB... you sure you didn't knock the internal USB wire plug or something when you did all those upgrades (presuming you opening the P2 up to add the hub/iOSD?).

The software sees the P2 and is giving readings in the view window. In the view window, I can see all the readings that should be on the advanced tab - gimbel on, battery readings, IOC off, etc. So I don't think it is the USB connection because it sees it, but I did open it to do the upgrades and wonder if that is causing the problem? Everything seems to be working, I just can't get to the IOC tab to turn it on.

DannyD said:
The software sees the P2 and is giving readings in the view window. In the view window, I can see all the readings that should be on the advanced tab - gimbel on, battery readings, IOC off, etc. So I don't think it is the USB connection because it sees it, but I did open it to do the upgrades and wonder if that is causing the problem? Everything seems to be working, I just can't get to the IOC tab to turn it on.

Yeah, sounds like it's something to do with it. The only thing I can suggest is to backtrack to the point where the software was working and see if you can locate the issue.

Okay, I just figured it out. I needed to enable Naza-M mode in order to access the IOC settings. thanks for your replies, I appreciate it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1