Failed to record video while flying with Litchi!

Reaction score
Today I just flew my P3A using Litchi. I got video feed OK. When I pressed the video recording button on the transmitter, the iPad said "recording started" or whatever it normally says to acknowledge the beginning of a recording. Likewise, after the flight I pressed the same button again and the iPad says "recording stopped" or something like that. Actually, after saying "recording stopped it said "recording started" again even though I didn't think I pressed the button twice in a row. So I had to press the button once more. Now, when I pulled the MicroSD card out and stuck it into a computer's card reader, no video was recorded!!! I only had old videos on the card. What could have happened? The permissions on the card seemed to be correct, and the card had about 28 Gigs left out of the 32.

Thanks.

Try to add a file on your SF card using your computer and see if it goes thru.

What are the different versions of your system?

Reactions: Mo of Pocatello
Does Litchi automatically save the video transmitted from the aircraft to the RC? Hope so! If so, how do I retrieve it? What about Autopilot? Does it save the video?

Try to add a file on your SF card using your computer and see if it goes thru.

What are the different versions of your system?
----------------------------------
Yes, files can be saved from the computer. However, when the card arrived in the mail a few weeks ago, it had some trouble getting written into.

----------------------------------
Yes, files can be saved from the computer. However, when the card arrived in the mail a few weeks ago, it had some trouble getting written into.
Use only card from reputed manufacturers and it should have class 10 / U1

Thanks! These are Samsung cards. I had never used Samsung cards before, but the company itself is, of course, well known. Maybe they are just not good at making cards, or maybe I just got a bad one. It is supposed to be class 10, and DJI Go didn't complain about it. (DJI Go complained that another one of my cards was slow.)

My firmware for the aircraft, RC, and battery was the penultimate version. By the way I just upgrade to the ultimate version this evening and have not flown since the upgrade. Litchi was presumably the latest version because iPad presumably should have notified me every time a new version becomes available. In any case, Litchi for iOS is a new piece of software.

I tried to record in litchi today. Mission was successful but There was no recording on SD card. There seems to be some problem somewhere.

Work fine for me today, was using the latest beta and a stock DJI card.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Forgot to say I was on IOS too.

I have Litchi set to auto start recording.

I have iOS 9.3.1 but didn't pick auto start. So not sure I'd Litchi is able to start cam on App 2.7.2

Will try again with and without auto start recording.

Any one from Litchi to comment.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dragonslair