Factory reset

Reaction score
I reset my drone.. but I want to know if there is firmware to update on the tx and the mc. Im at version 4.2 or 4.02... cant remember what it is. If so... what are the current versions... and intelligent orientation control wont activate... I can check the box... but once I close it out and reopen it is not checked anymore. How do I fix that? Plus I need to recalibrate.. my mod value is at 300. It changed when I flashed my drone... is that because I deleted it out when I reset it.

Thanks in advance...
Bggsm

Don't worry, it's not going to explode or anything :)

Just go to the DJI website and download the latest software files for the FC40 and the Tx. Reinstall the FC40 firmware and the Tx and you're good.

Only firmware I see is the one within naza assistant when I hook the drone up via usb. Also.. any other input on my other questions? Anybody... and thanks flyer

http://www.dji.com/product/phantom-fc40/download

Download the RC Assistant software v1.2 for your remote (if on PC otherwise you need v1.1 for Mac) and Naza-M v2.20 (PC or Mac) for your FC40.

If you have the older remote you need to open it (4 screws on bottom) to find the USB connector inside. Please open it very carefully yanking any cables from their connectors, especially the antenna wire.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers