ryantrax

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Now that we are all registering our P3's with the FAA I'm now offering a sheet of vinyl decals with your registration number. Decals are sold in sets of 8, you will get (4) 3" wide, (2) 4" wide and (2) 5" wide decals. They are available in Mettalic Gold, Metallic Silver, Red, Black, White and Green. Don't forget you can use the same registration number you received on all your Drones. They can be installed anywhere on the vehicle or in the battery compartment (as long as no tools are required to access it, which of course they aren't in our case).
Click the images below to go to my eBay page. As always guys, you are the best!

Last edited:
Hello,
I have a question for you. How much will you be charging for the decals??? I would be very interested in getting some from you.

The decals are $10 and free shipping to the US.

Last edited:
Pretty cool,
I only wish you had orange or blue!
Just got my numbers tonight! But thanks for offering your services to us, very cool my friend! Keep up the great work!
A+

J Dot

I have blue metallic, or navy blue. They aren't available as an option in the auction just put in the notes which blue you want + your registration number.

Will you possibly have orange avail anytime? I ask because I have 3 phantoms, they are each a different color combination ( 1x orange/white, 1x black/white, and 1x blue/white )
I was ultimately wanting to do each in their color, would buy 3 sets one in each color! Or I might just do all 3 black?
5A22DCB3-9B15-47ED-B8AA-2234F81DEDFB_zps22zuaylf.jpg

J Dot

Will you possibly have orange avail anytime? I ask because I have 3 phantoms, they are each a different color combination ( 1x orange/white, 1x black/white, and 1x blue/white )
I was ultimately wanting to do each in their color, would buy 3 sets one in each color! Or I might just do all 3 black?
5A22DCB3-9B15-47ED-B8AA-2234F81DEDFB_zps22zuaylf.jpg

J Dot
I don't plan to get orange, I don't use it in my regular rotation of vinyls, so I would have a roll going to waste. Nice looking fleet! :D

I don't see on the ebay page a place to enter my FAA reg number ....
Put it in the notes when checking out or message me. Sorry for the delay, you guys just made me really busy all odds a sudden.

I'm trying to buy it on your eBay and it's coming up as 10$ I thought it was 8$

I'm trying to buy it on your eBay and it's coming up as 10$ I thought it was 8$
They were $8... after staying up till 2am last night completing the first batch I realized they are a bit more work than I thought they would be. I'm thinking about offering a 4 registration number set for a few bucks less, I will let you know if I do. Sorry for the slight price increase :(

Last edited:
The first batch was shipped out this morning, working on the next batch now! Thanks guys you rock!
batch1_zpsclttxu8w.jpg

Hey Ryan, can you make stripes. I was hoping to get a sheet of stripes along with a sheet of I.D. numbers.
I sure do! In fact I've got a lot of P3 related stuff in my eBay store. Click the image below to go to the listing.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31