FAA REGS, TESTS N PAPERWORK.

Reaction score
I'm all for flying safe an to have the knowledge n skills of what n how to fiy. But the fact remains that almost anything a jet engine picks up can make it crash. It can be toenail clipings, hail from a storm etc.
Not so much prop.
I just hope our great government doesn't over regulate, over test, over charge like it does with so many things.

That would cut out a lot of fly time an could be costly for your pocket book?

Reactions: Turbazz
I'm all for flying safe an to have the knowledge n skills of what n how to fiy. But the fact remains that almost anything a jet engine picks up can make it crash. It can be toenail clipings, hail from a storm etc.
Not so much prop.
I just hope our great government doesn't over regulate, over test, over charge like it does with so many things.

REALLY...maybe think again

Last edited:
Reactions: ScatSpeak
I agree. It takes a lot to shut down the jet engine.

Sure ANYTHING could take a jet engine out if it's the right size, right time and right place of impact. But those odds are greatly reduced due to advancements in our technology and manufacturing!

I agree. It takes a lot to shut down the jet engine.

Sure ANYTHING could take a jet engine out if it's the right size, right time and right place of impact. But those odds are greatly reduced due to advancements in our technology and manufacturing!

I think it's great that we have improvement on the engines. And maybe the next time you fly you might be lucky enough to have a flight with the new engines. But I would count on it. It's called Corporate profits.
The airlines wait until it's time to retire the planes. Before the new stuff roles in.

I was a Jetmack for the 940 CAM unit at Mather in Sacramento, Ca. In my off time I was a Gas Passer at 37,000.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20