FAA Registered Drone Pilot T-Shirt

Reaction score
Are people questioning your drone hobby when out flying? Make them immediately aware of the fact that you are legally permitted by the FAA to fly by wearing this "FAA REGISTERED DRONE PILOT" T-Shirt. Colors and shirt style can be customized.

FAA Registered Drone Pilot Shirt

Isn't this redundant since everyone drone owner must register after 12/21/15? LOL, why advertise it. o_O

I doubt if every drone owner is going to register. Just makes you look more official and possibly less likely to be questioned. And truth be told, it also is way for me to make a few dollars royalty on each shirt sold which helps pay for the gas I put into my car.

Additional shirts can be found at the DroneTees store if interested.

Reactions: Jahbass
I'm just going to get one made that says Aerial Surveyor and leave it at that. It's not the public's job to check my papers.

Thanks anyway, but I want one that reads, "It's registered, I own it. It's paid for. It flies and lands and repeats. It takes pictures and video. Black and white and color too. I fly no higher than 399 feet, away from trees, tree huggers, and clouds. I don't fly over people or crowds and hate people who stand behind me bending over more and more trying to keep on reading this stupid t-shirt. Any questions?"

If you can fit that on one shirt, I want one.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20