FAA Latest Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the AMA published the same info that many of us have been stating for months... The FAA has nothing to give reason for any specific regulation of consumer drones. It is, as its always been, a no brainer. Those tin foil hat endowed REALLY need to calm their fear factor!

I guess I've been sleeping and yet to wake up. How do you go X number of years and 700 so-called reports of near misses and never have not one incident? Not One. I'd have to say if the drones are up in the air as these report suggest, there would have been something to report.

It has to be pure non-sense!

I have noticed lately that even the national nightly news on prime time network television has began replaying old drone stories from 4-5 months back as if they just took place. It's sad that there is those that are determined drones are bad and don't have a place in society.

However, there is someone bound to come along that is not responsible and that one individual will make it hard on us. This will happen due to lack of precautions that have not been put in place. I do admit the DJI has begun to put some of these necessary precautions out there. The GO app has guide that the operator views before setting up, as well as placing documents in the box of new purchases.

I think we should put something together that is similar to msinger's phantom help section. Basically tips on what is, and is not acceptable when flying a drone. There really is those people that don't know unless you tell them, or the read it.

That's why I posted this info. The real story is not coming out. It's all scare BS and the public are buying it, hook line and sinker

I guess I've been sleeping and yet to wake up. How do you go X number of years and 700 so-called reports of near misses and never have not one incident? Not One. I'd have to say if the drones are up in the air as these report suggest, there would have been something to report.

It has to be pure non-sense!

I have noticed lately that even the national nightly news on prime time network television has began replaying old drone stories from 4-5 months back as if they just took place. It's sad that there is those that are determined drones are bad and don't have a place in society.

However, there is someone bound to come along that is not responsible and that one individual will make it hard on us. This will happen due to lack of precautions that have not been put in place. I do admit the DJI has begun to put some of these necessary precautions out there. The GO app has guide that the operator views before setting up, as well as placing documents in the box of new purchases.

I think we should put something together that is similar to msinger's phantom help section. Basically tips on what is, and is not acceptable when flying a drone. There really is those people that don't know unless you tell them, or the read it.
There are laws already on the books for the dummies that fly into the U.S. Open. He has been charged as he should've been. Reckless endangerment is a crime, with a drone, car, gun etc.

Please check before posting, a list of similar topics will appear as you are posting, also search first.
Duplicate post, closed. Please comment further here - AMA Email: AMA’s Response to the FAA’s Drone Sighting Report | DJI Phantom Forum

aavcrp.jpg

Reactions: dirkclod
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1