FAA $5 registration refund?

Reaction score
In the Sierras, 17 miles outside Yosemite N. P.
On the site it said that the $5 registration charge would show up, and then shortly after that charge ... show up as a credit.
The charge showed up on my CC account, but still no credit. :confused:

Anyone showing the credit yet?

Since I don't live in Colorado, Washington, nor Alaska .... I have a tendency to measure costs in "beer equivalents" ... and right now I'm unexpectedly down a few 40's!! :mad:

On the site it said that the $5 registration charge would show up, and then shortly after that charge ... show up as a credit.
The charge showed up on my CC account, but still no credit. :confused:

Anyone showing the credit yet?

Since I don't live in Colorado, Washington, nor Alaska .... I have a tendency to measure costs in "beer equivalents" ... and right now I'm unexpectedly down a few 40's!! :mad:

There is already a thread on this. Simply look below and it will be linked. Also, you might want to consider a better beer. :)

Reactions: Flyer91
Oh my....whips are being cracked. :eek:

No credit here. I believe the FAA may be downing some 40's on our tab :confused:

There is already a thread on this. Simply look below and it will be linked. Also, you might want to consider a better beer. :)
Dont listen to the haters flyer91 u keep buzzin treetops wit that OE[emoji482]

Yeah ..sorta.
But rather than mix with the snivel/***** about it crowd.
Or join in with the "lets make hot passionate love over it" flower-power folks.
Or even smile/frown and say "I did it" ... I just wanna simple thread that asks if anybody got their money back yet. ;)

P.S. What's wrong with Duff Beer?!?!?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik