F550 Lots of Extras! Best Offer!

Reaction score
Hey guys, upgrading my Aerial Business and am looking to sell my like new F550. This is RTF and all it needs is your transmitter!
This was built professionally at Bobs Hobby Center in Orlando, they are super knowledgeable and TONS of experience. This 550 has also ONLY been serviced there. I would be willing to pack and ship this and pay for half the shipping, but would prefer local pick up.
This 550 has NEVER been ditched, had a flyaway or crashed. Period. It is in pristine condition.
All Aerial Video shot in this video was done on the 550 that is for sale here : https://vimeo.com/84151273

Right now it is setup as a two man operation using spectrum transmitters, one camera operator running the tilt function and one pilot setup.

Build/whats included is as follows:

F550 Kit
Aero X-craft landing gear w/parallel battery set up
Aero X-craft extra dampener kit (attaches on bottom of 550 to the top of the landing gear for even more stabilization)
Naza V2
DJI Zenmuse H3-D2
DJI 5.8Ghz Video down-link (Included is the TX AND the RX so the complete system)
T-Motors (same power as stock motors)
Xoar precision balanced props (2 sets of extras included)
Stock Motors included (never used, built with T-Motors)
6- 3S 5000mah batteries
2- 3S 5800mah batteries

Flight times with this set-up run approximately 13-15 minutes

If you have any questions etc please pm or text me at 321 482 8004
I would like to get somewhere in the neighborhood of 2700.00 for this build. BUT as title states send me your best offer!

THANKS!!

My original number was 2700. But somewhere in the neighborhood of 2500 would peek my interest for sure. I'm accepting offers anywhere in that price range.

Bump and PRICE DROP!

now asking somewhere around 2200 but please PM me best offers!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20