Ezosd issues anyone have any experience woth these?

Reaction score
Hi guys. I'm fairly new to Fpv and OSDs. Having had my first proper flight today using an immersion ezosd with immersion 600mw tx and immersion go pro cable. (Felt that going all immersion would remove the risk of any compatibility issues...) On my dji phantom. I'm running nimrod cloverleaf and squew planet antennas and was having a few issues. First I'm only getting about 50m of noise free fpv and about 100m of visible fpv before it gets impossible to see anything. I have been very careful about making sure there is always an antenna in the vtx at all times. My other larger problem is that my ezosd keept cutting out after about 4-5 mins of flight. First my distance would ramp up to 999 m with an alarm then the alt went to -141m then a huge amount of noise before the picture came back with no information on it atall... Anyone else experienced this issue before? I'm at a compete loss with nothing that I can find on the internet. Do I just have a deffectice osd? I've had it about a month or so with plenty of testing between then and now with range tests etc on a 25mw tx which got the same range as my 600 mw. Any ideas on what I should do would be appreciated! Thanks in advance

Anyone?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.