Extracting Flight and Battery logs for personal records

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
I was wondering if there is a way to extract the flight and battery data for my own records from Litchi or the DJI app.I am in the middle of my PfCO and i wish to keep my own logs for future use

You can find tools to read the flight logs here.

Reactions: Extreme24
You can find tools to read the flight logs here.
Thank you yet again Msinger
Rene Van Der Meer thanks for your reply, I was aware of that video I was really wanting to be able to take the data off and use it to create my own logs, I believe this video shows the way that data is unreadable to the man in the street and goes to DJI for analysis

Thank you yet again Msinger
Rene Van Der Meer thanks for your reply, I was aware of that video I was really wanting to be able to take the data off and use it to create my own logs, I believe this video shows the way that data is unreadable to the man in the street and goes to DJI for analysis
You are right. But you can use the assistant's viewer.

Thank you Rene, I have been trying that this morning but soo far no luck. Is there any chance of a step by step. Where are the flight logs kept? do they include such things as battery voltage and remaining power, height, distance, duration and suchlike?

Where are the flight logs kept? do they include such things as battery voltage and remaining power, height, distance, duration and suchlike?
You can get that data from your TXT flight logs by generating a CSV file with the TXT-to-CSV Log Converter app. You can find instructions for retrieving the TXT flight log files here.

Im sorry guys. I have been at this all day now and I have a lot less hair then when I started. I have connected my Nvidia Sheild K1 to my Windows 7 laptop. It is showing in my computer but when clicked on, it shows nothing at all. The same when I try to find it with the above mentioned tool, what am I doing wrong?

The TXT flight logs are stored on your mobile device. See my link above for instructions on locating those files.

The TXT flight logs are stored on your mobile device. See my link above for instructions on locating those files.
I really do understand the steps M, But when I connect my Shield to my laptop, it recognizes it. But when clicked on the next screen is just pure white, no folders no data of any kind. Do you think there are permissions that I may need to tick, allowances or suchlike?
This may not be a question for a drone forum, but it is very frustrating

Swipe down from the top of the screen on your Shield, click "USB for Charging", and change that setting to "Transfer files (MTP)".

In the hope that this may help other people with a similar problem. When I first connect my Shield I get a message to say would I like to view files, clicking yes here, takes me to a blank screen. I have since found out and my thanks go to msinger for his patience, that there are 3 or 4 different ways to transfer different kinds of data from an external device.
Swipe down from the top of the screen on your Shield, click "USB for Charging", and change that setting to "Transfer files (MTP)".
Thats brilliant mate, I have JUST discovered that , thank you very much,again!
Now to find an app, software, program to be able to transfer all this info to for my own records.
Thank you again, THAT was a long day haha!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik