Extra P3 Battery?

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Thought I would share my experience with you.
I've been using only one battery for the last year and a half - probably because I figured it would outlast the P3. But everything is still operational and the original battery life is now down to 71%. (This information is still displayed on the Litchi app even though the Go app has removed it. The cell voltage variation is still very close however, but I know my run time is a little less.
I ordered a new battery on Amazon the other day because the price has dropped to $102. They claimed it was DJI.
Sounded too good to be true so I waited till I got it to tell you about it. It is in fact a DJI battery in their packaging. I put it in my P3 after charging and it was recognized and updated to the newest firmware. Litchi app shows its life at 100%. So now I can say I got a good deal (Amazon Prime too, with 3 day shipping)
Here's the link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00Y1W5EEU/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Happy flying.;)

Just recieved 3 almost new batteries for my P3A which i paid $50 each for from a guy here in Sweden. Original and came in DJI box.

Skickat från min SM-G925F via Tapatalk

Reactions: Dounin Front
Fanns det flera att köpa??
Nej. Har bevakning på Blocket med sökord DJI. Såg annonsen och kontaktade honom efter 1 min. Hade tur som fick dessa då det var många som hört av sig redan. Men nu har jag 4 batterier... Säkert bra att ha. :)

Skickat från min SM-G925F via Tapatalk

Hi everyone,
Thought I would share my experience with you.
I've been using only one battery for the last year and a half - probably because I figured it would outlast the P3. But everything is still operational and the original battery life is now down to 71%. (This information is still displayed on the Litchi app even though the Go app has removed it. The cell voltage variation is still very close however, but I know my run time is a little less.
I ordered a new battery on Amazon the other day because the price has dropped to $102. They claimed it was DJI.
Sounded too good to be true so I waited till I got it to tell you about it. It is in fact a DJI battery in their packaging. I put it in my P3 after charging and it was recognized and updated to the newest firmware. Litchi app shows its life at 100%. So now I can say I got a good deal (Amazon Prime too, with 3 day shipping)
Here's the link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00Y1W5EEU/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Happy flying.;)
Any of you watching this thread and have a Fry's Electronics near you they have reduced their Dji P3 Intelligent flight batteries to $89.00, which is a heck of a deal to me!

Paul

Reactions: Dounin Front
Any of you watching this thread and have a Fry's Electronics near you they have reduced their Dji P3 Intelligent flight batteries to $89.00, which is a heck of a deal to me!

Paul

Wow. If they are still making the profit, I guess what could be the profit margin on original prices of about $148

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Is there a typical life span for a phantom (perhaps the motors)? Is it right to assume that if you take care of it, like a car, it'll run for a long time?

Paul

I just checked two of their stores online, and they both list them as one 149.99. Do you know if you can only get the deal in the store and they don't show the price online?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Is there a typical life span for a phantom (perhaps the motors)? Is it right to assume that if you take care of it, like a car, it'll run for a long time?

I have also wondered this, I use my P3 very regularly, but I take care of it and have wondered how long it will live for, excluding enemy trees taking it down

I have also wondered this, I use my P3 very regularly, but I take care of it and have wondered how long it will live for, excluding enemy trees taking it down

Yup. Like the OP I also just have one battery. When I do fly its normally just a battery's worth of flight time so I have not yet justified buying an additional battery. If they were cheaper, then I'd probably have a couple but at the current price its a decision.

I just checked two of their stores online, and they both list them as one 149.99. Do you know if you can only get the deal in the store and they don't show the price online?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots
Not sure about online, but we have two Fry's Electronics in Houston. One near my work and one near my house. Both stores have them for $89.00.

Yup. Like the OP I also just have one battery. When I do fly its normally just a battery's worth of flight time so I have not yet justified buying an additional battery. If they were cheaper, then I'd probably have a couple but at the current price its a decision.

I'm lucky enough to have quite a few interesting flight routes I can take right from my house - hence needing only one battery - but if I took road trips more often I would definitely want more than one battery. Now with my OE battery life down to 71% and the price down to $102, buying another is a no-brainer (for me, anyway).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik