Extra camera settings from holding down button not working

Reaction score
I read on the forum that I just have to press and hold the shutter button to bring up additional camera settings (HDR, etc.). But, when I hold it down it just takes a picture and when I hold down the video record button it just starts recording video. Am I missing something?

I'm on an Android tablet.

That's what I did. I touched and held, but it just took a picture every time I tried.

you hold it on the smart phone/device and NOT on the controller. Switch to stills mode, screen long press the shutter button.

Reactions: loganintx
you hold it on the smart phone/device and NOT on the controller. Switch to stills mode, screen long press the shutter button.

Okay I've been able to turn on HDR but when I take a picture I'm only getting one image not 3 or 5. Is it automatically merging my images or am I doing something wrong.
Thanks

Okay I've been able to turn on HDR but when I take a picture I'm only getting one image not 3 or 5. Is it automatically merging my images or am I doing something wrong.
Thanks

3 5 or 7 is AEB (bracketing). This takes several stepped iso photos and requires a third party app to merge.
HDR on the other hand is 1 image processed by the phantom itself.

Hello I just got my Phantom 3 Pro today and I've been doing some research to get the popup hidden camera menu to show up. It won't show up for anything!!!

I'm using the latest version of IOS on an IPhone 6S Plus

I've tried:
* Firmware is at the latest version for the controller, remote and IOS app.
* The slider is on the camera (not the video)
* I'm pushing and holding the shutter... Nothing happens. I tried light holding; hard holding; sliding you name it.
* I tried it in manual exposure; automatic exposure.

It just isn't working...

What am I missing? I'm a noob with this thing but I researched here and on DJI's website for about 45 minutes.

Thanks for any advice. Looks like a cool site.

Hello I just got my Phantom 3 Pro today and I've been doing some research to get the popup hidden camera menu to show up. It won't show up for anything!!!
They changed it.
Now you touch the MENU above the screen shutter button and the icon below the shutter button.

That did the trick!!! After you hit the menu button you hit Single Shot (first opton) on the photo tab.

Thank you!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers