Extra batteries for my new, p4pro, are the high capacity worth it ???

Reaction score
Hey, i have bought a p4pro to be used for research, so I need a bag of extra batteries. I have realized that the p4pro batteries are 50 % extra expensive compared to the p4 ones. I now found a site that stated that all I would get is 2 min extra airtime...... Is that really true, It seem like a incredibly high price for 2 min extra ?? What do you think is that estimate correct ? Is teh difference really that small ??

Best wishes

Jakob

It's 5350mAh against 5870mAh so less than 10% additional capacity. Not really value for money given the extra cost of the pro batteries, but, if that extra two minutes is the cost of getting the shot you want or returning to home without...

Reactions: AnchorageAk
It's 5350mAh against 5870mAh so less than 10% additional capacity. Not really value for money given the extra cost of the pro batteries, but, if that extra two minutes is the cost of getting the shot you want or returning to home without...

Hey, you are right. Thinking about it I can get 3 "non-pro" batteries for teh price of 2 pro batteries. That would give me 28 extra minutes of flight time for the money compared to 4 minutes. A no-brainer really :0)

Best wishes

Jakob

I also have an Inspire 1 and never thought the extra few minutes was worth a 25% higher cost for higher capacity battery.
Use that to get more batteries. More bang for the buck.

28 more minutes or 4.. now why didn't I think of that! You helped me to make the choice.. thnx!

The battery prices are very expensive in any case, but pay that extra for these minutes feels like wasting ammo,

I belive you have search for the best prices u can get ?

Here in Sweden u have to pay about 170€ for a strd battery,, in my upinion it is insane,
More expensive then my car battery to my Audi

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers