Extender Battery Life Icon On IPhone

Reaction score
After so many flights I just noticed my extender battery life icon has no percentage displayed next to it... :(
How do I fix this? I am using IPhone 4S.
Thanks...

Attachments

• SAM_0017-web.jpg
    SAM_0017-web.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 363
You mean it's supposed to show a percentage for the extender? Yours has before?
I have never seen a percentage showing in mine (Android).

No, I never had this being displayed before but I have seen some pictures here on forums with the same icon and percentage displayed next to it.... Also, on DJI site demo video you can see the same display...

Attachments

• percent.jpg
    percent.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 368
The layout of that app is completely different than yours (it has the SD card icon - which is of a different design - where your battery icon is, etc).
I'm betting it's a different version of the app. Can you snoop when that photo was taken? That might give a clue to what version it could be. Or... are you sure you have the latest version?

It's a little tough to tell whether that's iOS or Android. Phone shape is definitely iPhone-ish... but so are 90% of the Android phones on the market. Can't really make out the telltale round "home" button of an iPhone... so maybe, just maybe it's Android. (nah... probably not)

The % readout is for the Vision Plus version range extender. You can buy that range extender RE700 for your regular Vision and get both the % readout AND better range. :)

Geo

Thank You, that would solve the situation....
Robert

Geoelectro said:
The % readout is for the Vision Plus version range extender. You can buy that range extender RE700 for your regular Vision and get both the % readout AND better range. :)

Geo

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20