Expo 2000 fair - What's left of it after 14 years. Part 1/2

Re: Expo 2000 fair - What's left of it after 14 years Part

Hanover is one of the major cities in Germany I've missed so far in my travels. Hopefully I will rectify that soon. Interesting buildings. What else should a first time visitor have on their list of things to see there?

RedRyderMedia said:
Hanover is one of the major cities in Germany I've missed so far in my travels. Hopefully I will rectify that soon. Interesting buildings. What else should a first time visitor have on their list of things to see there?
It depends. What are you interested in? Do you mean Germany in general or Hanover?

There is a lot to see in Hanover. The Machsee or the Herrenhaeuser Gaerten for example.

^ Machsee looks interesting.....likely a good place to fly! I've been to Germany four out of the last five years, and besides Berlin and Hamburg, most of the cities in Germany I've visited have been related to the Auto Industry in some way. I've already hit almost all of those including all the world class racing facilities and hit many of the major tourist sites, but I've already started to plan for next year and 2016. I've driven by Hanover twice I think, just haven't had the time yet to stop. Thanks for asking.

^ very nice???I saw that video previously but didn't make the connection with Hanover. I love these old factory videos.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20