ExpertPower Batteries

Phantomwolf

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Has anyone had any experience using ExpertPower batteries in their P4P? I wish to purchase two batteries and am not sure if I'd be ok with these or ir if I should stick with OEM DJI. Any information is appreciated. Thanks.

There’s a certain number of failures with every model so just check the reviews. Even the DJI brand only has four stars, similar to the aftermarket. I only have one aftermarket (ExpertPower) and it works well but I only use it in my old P4 not my P4P’s. The only negative in the reviews is the tight fit, but doesn’t bother me. Good luck.

Just use the 2 hand removal method with no problem. ?

Reactions: Jim Canada
There’s a certain number of failures with every model so just check the reviews. Even the DJI brand only has four stars, similar to the aftermarket. I only have one aftermarket (ExpertPower) and it works well but I only use it in my old P4 not my P4P’s. The only negative in the reviews is the tight fit, but doesn’t bother me. Good luck.
Thanks Capt KO. I have read some of the reviews on Amazon and they are certainly all over the lot. One claims his drone fell out of the sky for no apparent reason with one installed. Others say some of the batteries are DOA and others say some have gone bad after a few uses. The positive reviews show some are very happy with them. That's why I thought I'd check on this forum for anyone who has actually used them and what their experience has been. After all, IMO, reviews posted on a retailer's site may not be worth the time to read them. I'm trying to decide on two OEM or four ExpertPower. I am starting to think it would be better to go for two OEM. Thanks for taking the time to respond to my inquiry. It is appreciated.

Sounds like the same reviews as OEM. Mostly, the unhappy post reviews and many reasons for failures but never pilot error. Just make sure the bottom latch is secure and go fly with whatever you got. ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers