Experience Medals???

Reaction score
Updated the app today and I see experience medals added to the experience level thing they do. I've read a few posts of people thinking its kind of a dumb thing or makes it a game. I kind of agree but also now like that they are trying to get people to fully utilize the device and not just take video or just take photos.

That being said I'd like to level up, but I'm stuck on level 12 for days now. It won't go any higher and the numbers associated stay the same. I update my fly logs and nothing happens. Have you guys had this problem? Do you know how to fix it?
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1444156756.030131.jpg

Updated the app today and I see experience medals added to the experience level thing they do. I've read a few posts of people thinking its kind of a dumb thing or makes it a game. I kind of agree but also now like that they are trying to get people to fully utilize the device and not just take video or just take photos.

That being said I'd like to level up, but I'm stuck on level 12 for days now. It won't go any higher and the numbers associated stay the same. I update my fly logs and nothing happens. Have you guys had this problem? Do you know how to fix it?
View attachment 32888

Take the props off...
Pitch it in the car....
Turn everything on....
Go for some long rides...
Or
Hold it in your hands, run around the yard making rum rum sounds like youre flying...
Or just forget about it, you know your level...

Reactions: bbfpv
It's just something extra fun to do. Just wondering why it's not working. Want to make sure all my items are working and functioning properly.

Do you always respond to people like this?

I think I saw this goal unlock thing on one of those healthy drone type of sites and DJI just came along and took their idea. Maybe that's what the SDK is for. Let others write code and come up with fresh ideas, then take those ideas, encrypt the software and shut them down with DMCA;P

I haven't upgraded to the new IOS yet since I want to keep flying until its proven this new stuff really works.

It's just something extra fun to do. Just wondering why it's not working. Want to make sure all my items are working and functioning properly.

Do you always respond to people like this?

Yes I do..sometimes we need to just have fun here, rather than ragging... The medals takes a long time to start seeing Advancement's. Quite a few pilots have been flying for years. This waste of code is just eye candy with zero credibility. But if it makes you happy ...
No offence ment....
Carry on

Reactions: Garrie
Ok thanks. I couldn't tell if you were mocking me about it or not. I'm new to this so just want to know all I can.

Also I can understand it being looked at as a waste of code but also sometimes we need to just have some fun, and medals are fun. Anyway, appreciate your thoughts.

Reactions: envisionabove
If some people think it's dumb or not credible, you can just ignore the features, no harm done.
Many of us view it as a positive asset though.

But I did notice also that those level points need some time to refresh. Report again in a week or so.

I just now saw it! Level 28, level 3 Pilot, level 2 Director, level 3 Photographer, and level 1 Sharing. I never share much, so that one will never move. I kind of like the Cred-meter!

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk Pro

I just now saw it! Level 28, level 3 Pilot, level 2 Director, level 3 Photographer, and level 1 Sharing. I never share much, so that one will never move. I kind of like the Cred-meter!

Yeah I kinda like it too. Though mine still hasn't changed. I've flow at least an hour to two hours everyday and recorded a bunch and my numbers never change. Even when I update my logs.

I believe it takes a LOT of flying to move those levels. I have over 300 miles flown to be at 28.

I believe it takes a LOT of flying to move those levels. I have over 300 miles flown to be at 28.

That's what everyone has been saying, but when you click the medals and look at how many seconds you've recorded, how many photos, etc, after each flight it does not change those numbers. So nothing is updating on that end for me. It was doing this before they started the new detailed info on the medals.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik