Exit out DJI Go Apps while flying

Reaction score
Hi PP,

This might be a silly question. So, what will happened if I exit out the Go Apps while flying? For example, if some one calls me and I answer the phone or someone text me? I have Iphone fyi.....Thanks and appreciated for any comments.

I've had it happen. Sometimes I have to shut my controller off to reconnect to the app... kind of buggy, but I always do get it to reconnect.

Hi PP,

This might be a silly question. So, what will happened if I exit out the Go Apps while flying? For example, if some one calls me and I answer the phone or someone text me? I have Iphone fyi.....Thanks and appreciated for any comments.
Getting phone calls on your device is a nuisance if you are in a critical point of your flight but it's easy to put your phone in airplane mode (how appropriate) for flying.
But even if you lose the app during a phone call, you should still have full R/C control through your controller.

Getting phone calls on your device is a nuisance if you are in a critical point of your flight but it's easy to put your phone in airplane mode (how appropriate) for flying.
But even if you lose the app during a phone call, you should still have full R/C control through your controller.

Ok thank you... So if minimize the Go Apps I still able to control it right? Ok, let me try it next time :)

[QUOTE="Klnyc, post: 619532, member: 46447"So if minimize the Go Apps I still able to control it right?[/QUOTE]
Right -- since the remote controller controls your Phantom. You could even shut down the DJI GO app and still control your Phantom.

Reactions: Klnyc
I've flown with my tablet crashing out before. I just simply flipped it in return to home mode as quick as possible. I could have flown a while without it but I feel more comfortable knowing what the Phantom is seeing.

Reactions: John N Kronyak
[QUOTE="Klnyc, post: 619532, member: 46447"So if minimize the Go Apps I still able to control it right?
Right -- since the remote controller controls your Phantom. You could even shut down the DJI GO app and still control your Phantom.[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I will keep in mind that :)[/QUOTE]

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik