Exercise: Don't Kid Yourself!

Reaction score
So I go flying at least 4 days a week. Sometimes 6! Out in the sun, outdoors, fresh air............. all good, right? Wrong!! I sit on my *** in the chair I bought for it. I've gained 10 pounds! I've got to find a more "active" way to fly!

Fat-Bastard-1.jpg

Well I exercise all the time snerd ! I run to the refrigerator and to the bathroom daily ! And it helps :)
See:)
Do ya think i'm sexy.gif

SNERD !!! What's with those pics man! I was just about to have dinner....not now o_O

But hey, yes sir. Exercise is important. I think as we get older we do tend to get less active. Over 50 and you might benefit from physician directed Testosterone Replacement Therapy.
Under physician supervision it's very safe and can make you feel decades younger.

I like to ride my bikes. Bicycles that is. I also do a good bit of cardio workouts. But if I don't keep on it the slouchies definitely want to set in.

I kinda had the opposite problem but....
lxoi3osc955m1vs6g.jpg

BOT

Fat Man In The Bathtub.

RedHotPoker

.............Over 50 and you might benefit from physician directed Testosterone Replacement Therapy. Under physician supervision it's very safe and can make you feel decades younger......
Been doing injections for 2 years now. :cool:

What do you expect go fly 15min a battery then get on the web and make funnies the rest of the day :p:p

Try this ..it might help View attachment 28149
Now that's just flat out funny as hell! :D:D:D
I go to this program at the Veterans Hospital called MOVE once a week. They can define it anyway they want but I call it fat camp... Gonna make me one of those and bring it with. Thanks Dirk!
We get weighed before every meeting to see how much we've lost. Had I known that going in I would'a filled my pockets with rolls of nickles and just taken out one roll a week... LMAO
BOT

Reactions: 750r and dirkclod

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik