Excited for my P4!

Reaction score
I have a P4 coming to me real soon. Im excited and anxiously waiting. Ive been doing a lot of research on tablets to use with my drone. I know a lot of pilots like the ipad mini, but does anyone have any suggestions for other tablets that are not that expensive? With around $1300 wrapped up in my drone, the budget is a little low right now. lol

You can find a list of recommended and commonly used tablets here.

The Ipad Mini II with 32 g is $200 at Costco and Best Buy. Not a bad price. A couple months ago they where $270.

I just looked at BB, and they have the Air II for $275.

Last edited:
You can probably catch a sweet deal on eBay for a lightly used iPad Air 2 on eBay if you're looking to save a little or possible a newer one if the $$$ is within your budget. I just won an auction and scored a brand new one (sealed) for $349 on there too. I'm more than pleased. :D Anti-reflective screen is fantastic !

If an iOS device costs too much, the Android Invidia Shield K1 is what most swear by for value, about $200. It's got an HDMI out connector also for goggles. These look good, although I've never used one.

The refurbished Ipad Air II for 16 g is $319. At BB the new 32 g one is $275. Black Friday is good time to buy.

I bought the shield first for $200 and then picked up the Ellipsis 10" for $100. I like the big tablet with the wifi and 4g better then the Shield.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers