Exceptional deal on New P3A

Reaction score
Disclaimer: I don't work or have any relationship whatsoever with the companies identified in this post, except as a customer.

Somewhere on this forum I saw a passing reference to an online outlet called Jet. Never heard of them before. But when I checked them out, I discovered that I could buy a brand new Phantom 3 Advanced, after several easily obtained discounts, for $719 and change, no tax. So I ordered one.

It came today, only three days after the order was placed (shipping was free). Everything looks good. It has the new motors and came with a relatively recent version of the firmware on both the bird and the controller. Everything charged up and the firmware upgrade went painlessly. At this moment, I am a happy pilot.

Side note: I also ordered what was supposed to be a used iPad mini 2 in silver (16 gig, cellular). It also came today (2-day shipping). This tablet is incredibly clean - honestly, there is no evidence it was ever used before. It came from an eBay retailer, Chubbiestech in Connecticut. It was $215 with free shipping.

Reactions: Reed L

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20