Excellent Repair Service DJI

Reaction score
Just want to convey my experience with DJI after sales service repair, excellent job DJI.
My P3P is out of warranty and they replaced the whole AC including the 4K camera and gimbal. I did not pay for shipping or anything. Test flew the bird and all is fine, my video and camera issues are resolved no sparkles or speckles solid videos.
Excellent service DJI

How much was the invoice ? If it was free, how did they cover it if it was out of warranty? Thanks

You are very fortunate to put it mildly. I thought Compaq computers had terrible customer support, but DJI customer support is horrible at best. But, I am very happy overall with my P3Pro.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Was your issue a 'no image transmission' problem?
No I had white pixels in dark areas looked like sparkles, and dark pixels in light areas, they said it was the video downlink board. I thought they would just replace it and was surprised when I compared the serial number and my FAA number was not in the battery compartment. Test flight was fine no issues.

No I had white pixels in dark areas looked like sparkles, and dark pixels in light areas, they said it was the video downlink board. I thought they would just replace it and was surprised when I compared the serial number and my FAA number was not in the battery compartment. Test flight was fine no issues.
You must have had better luck than I did. I sent mine in after I wrecked it to get the Camera Vibration Absorbing Board replaced along with one of the cables that broke. Get my drone back and also noticed that my FAA number wasn't on there anymore. Now every time I try to fly mine I get compass errors. Wish I had joined this forum before sending it in to DJI. Looks like the send me a different drone back. Ugh.

Where did you have to send it for repair? Not sure if it goes to China or Hong Kong or if there is a location closer in another country.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj